Ashridge Nursery is an independent, purpose-built nursery, within its own fully enclosed gardens. Established for 30 years, we have an excellent OFSTED report. A non-profit making registered charity, administered through a Management Committee. The Committee consists of parents & others who are interested in the future of the Nursery and the continued provision of pre-school education in the area.
We aim to provide:
- A welcoming, happy and safe environment where the children have fun.
- Access to a wide variety of exciting and challenging activities and resources.
- A quality pre-school education with the emphasis on learning through play.
Well-planned play is a key way in which children learn with enjoyment. At Ashridge Nursery, through play, every child will learn to:
- Become confident and have good self-esteem.
- Be caring towards other people.
- Express his or her feelings.
- Understand right from wrong.
- Respect the environment.
- Talk and listen to others.
- Build up new concepts and skills.
- Explore, practice and make sense of their world.
- Be confident to take risks and make mistakes.
- Investigate, experiment and solve problems.
- Be creative and use their imagination.